Friday, April 01, 2005
Tis years April Fool, i will nvr forget it...cos i got punked and quite traumatize by Eliz and Shermin...cos while chattin wif eliz halfway, her so called brother took over the computer lolx...but i didnt noe tat eliz is actually faking as her bro...and usin her bros identity she starts to ask me questions and all...and u noe wat in my point of view shermin is there to help me counter some of the weird quest asked but in their point of view they are actually teamin up to punk me...
After i found out tat i was punked, i kinda went crazy and all laughin and crying at the same time and went to punch my punching bag haha for being so stUpiD haha...i was not angry but vry vry vry traumatize by the event cos it seem so real and all...den later i went to take a nap so tat after i wake up i might feel better...but still lil traumatize after waking up arGHHHHHHHhhhHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!nvr b4 in my life i hav been punked so badly and all...and especially on April Fool, cos every April Fool day i hav alwaes been vry cautious and all so tat i wun get the April fool joke thingy but tis yr is exceptional and i got punked for lyk arn an hour and a half and its a SOLID punk...KaOZ!!! lolx...
I feel lyk tis song by Westlife hehe
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this punk was never there
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know, you never told me
lolx....